Today i am linking up with my friend Leslie who is the most awesome fashion designer i know and she is also a friend to me. Leslie's blog can be found here . She is hosting a soup link up, where we can post or get new
Everyone likes Soup ( except my hubby)
there is nothing more comforting then to sit with a steaming bowl of home made veggie soup.
Here is the recipe i wanna to share
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken (3 pounds) boned, skinned, and visible fat removed, diced, (save
- the bones and carcass)
- Creole seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables, such has beans,zucchini yellow squash.
- 1 1/2 cups spinach leaves, cleaned and stemmed
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- 1 pound assorted small dried pasta shapes, such as stars, tubes, shells, etc.
- 12 small thermoses
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves