Self Confidence: How To Overcome Shyness, Worry And Boost Your Self-Esteem by Anastasia Verg
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
As a person who struggles with self confidence and self esteem, I was happy to read this book and write a review.
Self Confidence is an absolutely essential asset in life. It will allow you to experience things that you never would be able too without it. Whether it will allow you to ask out that girl, take that job, or simply just for day to day life. It is vital that one has astounding self confidence!
I agreed with most all of Verg's points on improving one's self outlooks. Positive affirmations are important as they help us believe that we are of value and affirmations do strengthen our confidence. I agree that by daily proclaiming positive characteristics in front of a mirror, we are growing and improving our self confidence. If we believe we have value, then others will be more likely to view us in high regard as well. We must love ourselves.
This book can be found right over here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Friday, March 7, 2014
Its Friday again and its time to get Confessing, Linking up with Leslie
1) after being on a sick leave, working one day, finishing that job, then playing the waiting game for my new job to start, I am ready for a night out tonight with some lovely ladies, this momma needs some laughter and girl time
2) My baby girl was gone away for a few days for March Break, she got back today and I may have cried because I was so lonely while she has been gone.She did some shopping and bought 2 pairs of shoes and it made this shoe lover momma happy
3) I watch Honey boo boo and i wonder why i do, that family is rich for being silly, but I laugh my whole way thru and wonder how i even got to be a TV show
4) I have my surgery on Tuesday ( March 11) and I am scared... not sure what they are gonna find but i'm hoping for some answers.
5) I'm very very excited to begin my new job on March 17, we decided to wait til my surgery is done, just makes more sense.
What's on your mind today?
Thursday, March 6, 2014
I love this one
They don't just sell rings, they also sell earrings, bracelets, necklaces and pendants,
Posted by Rambling Momma at 7:48 PM
Week 2 of Questions to answer, for the full list of questions or some answers, read over here
2) How did you get into blogging?
I have been blogging since I started dating my hubby, we bother blogged over at Xanga, when Brooke was born I felt that I did not have time to continue blogging so I stopped, although I missed it so much, When we moved here almost 2 years ago, we moved to a whole new province- I wanted to blog again so our family and friends back home could catch up and read about our days/weeks etc hence Rambling Momma was born, some day I would love to be a full time blogger, I know I have a long way to go but a girl can always dream right.
Through this blog I have made some incredible friends, friends that are there for me, we email, we Instagram, we leave comments, we even call each other from time to time, i love my blogging family, because thats what it is for me - A Family
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
5 Reasons why you need to keep up with your pedicures in the Winter
1) Makes life easier in the long run
2) No cringing every time you pull on tights or sicks
3) You get to feel like the super pulled together girl
4) You can go cozily bearefoot inside your boots and not be caught of guard when you enter a house and remove your boots
5) It's just Sexy
Found this over here
Posted by Rambling Momma at 7:01 AM
I remember back when I was planning my high school prom and how I wanted the best dress and I wanted no one to have a dress like I had, so I spent hours googling different promo dresses, or something along those lines, only to get to my graduation and 2 other people had the same colour and similar design to what I had…
I wish I knew about jenjenhouse.com when I was looking, because WOW, that have incredible prom dresses and they have enough for everyone to choose from, if you got your dress from here, it probably would not be like anyone else has…
They have all colours and all fashions, they are great and easy to work with and prompt service.
Here are some of my Favourite dresses for this prom season
Empire Sweetheart Floor-Length Chiffon Prom Dress With Ruffle Beading
Ball-Gown Sweetheart Floor-Length Satin Tulle Quinceanera Dress With Ruffle Lace Beading
Mermaid One-Shoulder Court Train Chiffon Prom Dress With Beading
You can get the dress of your dreams right over to JJ's house
Posted by Rambling Momma at 4:30 AM